1.16.2011

Traditional Art #36-37, Manipulation #4-6

Lady Gaga Traditional Art #36 - Paparazzi Beads



Something new that Sarah tried out, making a gaga out of beads! This is the scene in paparazzi with the big blue piece of fabric on her shoulder. I think it came out quite well!

Lady Gaga Traditional Art #37 - Brit Awards



My final piece in art that I did. It's Lady Gaga from the Brit Awards, with multiple war-relate items in her hair such as a gun, grenade, plane and axe. There's also an explosion in her teacup and the dress is made from Maps. I really like this. =D

Lady Gaga Image Manipulation #4 - Paparazzi



An image manipulation by another one of our DeviantArt fans, FiFiiiii! This shows different images of gaga around the Fame era with paparazzi lyrics.

Lady Gaga Image Manipulation #5 - Vanity



My favourite manipulation by FiFiiiii here. This one has different images of telephone and the monster ball tour with Vanity lyrics.

Lady Gaga Image Manipulation #6 - Born This Way



OUR FIRST BORN THIS WAY SUBMISSION! Again, by FiFiiiii, from the Vanity Fair photoshoot. I love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Gaga Fans! Don't be afraid to leave us a comment!