1.02.2011

Traditional Art #26-34, Image Manipulation #3

Lady Gaga Traditional Art #26 - Telephone Hat



The next 5 submissions was made by one of our followers on the DeviantArt page, KatreSarv. Must say, some of these are really good! I love the Telephone Montage!

Lady Gaga Traditional Art #27 - Telephone Jail



Lady Gaga Traditional Art #28 - Grammy Red Carpet



Lady Gaga Traditional Art #29 - Pyro Bra



Lady Gaga Traditional Art #30 - DADT



Lady Gaga Traditional Art #31 - Telephone Montage



Lady Gaga Traditional Art #32 - Fame Monster



The next 2 paintings are done by another one of our DeviantArt fans, Babsx129. I really love these, so much, I had a go myself!

Lady Gaga Traditional Art #33 - Telephone



Lady Gaga Traditional Art #34 - Telephone Hat



This was my attempt at babsx129 idea. I think it came out fairly well!

Lady Gaga Image Manipulation #3 - Vanity Fair



This manip happened by accident! I was playing with Photoshop to see which photo would be best for the painting I did above, pressed the button above the one I was supposed to, and it looked SUPER cool! So I carried on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Gaga Fans! Don't be afraid to leave us a comment!