6.19.2010

Sprites #9-11, Drawings #3-6

Lady Gaga Sprite #9 - Don't Call my Name
Lady Gaga Drawing #3 - Don't Call my Name

The first Alejandro sprite Lizz did, and what a brilliant one it is! What I love best about this sprite is just how realistic and how gaga-like it is!



A few things I'd do to this drawing, by Lizz, to make it stand out better would be to go over the lines in a darker shade. Brilliant drawing nevertheless.



Lady Gaga Sprite #10 - Alejandro
Lady Gaga Drawing #4 - I'm Not your Babe

First thing I didn't recognise on this sprite was the bra, as in the real shot, the guns are hooooooge! xD Good sprite nevertheless Lizz!



My drawing. Took me a while to do, with the face being the hardest part, so I got my art teacher to do that for me. ;D I did the rest though! D;


Lady Gaga Sprite #11 - I'm Not your Babe
Lady Gaga Drawing #5 - Fernando
Absolutely outstanding mugshot by Lizz. I was basking in its glory for quite a while. ;D She did an amazing job with such a bad picture. Well done!


Well, another drawing by me. I didn't do the wire bit, because I couldn't see it well. Mouth needs touching up. D;


Lady Gaga Drawing #6 - Don't Wanna Kiss, Don't Wanna Touch, Just Smoke My Cigarette And Hush



Speaks for itself I think. Brilliant shot, brillaint drawing. No more comments. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Gaga Fans! Don't be afraid to leave us a comment!