6.15.2010

First 2 Sprites!

Well, everyone's gotta start off somewhere!

Lady Gaga Sprite #1 - Bad Romance Orbit

One of my favourite sprites of Lizz. This bad romance cosplayer only originally had no rings, but I told her it would be better with the rings, and y'know what, it is!




Gotta say, it has to be one of my all-time favourite and most memorable gaga outfits. I mean, rings! BIG RINGS! Incredible. Well done!

Lady Gaga Sprite #2 - Bad Romance Red Lace

Also a very nice sprite by Lizz. Not exactly my favourite outfit gaga has worn, but the make-up and hair just makes her seem so much like Marilyn Monroe in my opinion! Anyone else?



Brilliant job in your sprite work Lizz, hopefully we can make this blog brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Gaga Fans! Don't be afraid to leave us a comment!