5.07.2011

Chibi #28-45, Mini #7-9

Lady Gaga Chibi #38 - Vanity Fair



This was drawn firstly by Sarah, then I edited it to my style. =D

Lady Gaga Chibi #39 - 88 Pearls



Originally done by Joapa, but re-drawn by me.

Lady Gaga Chibi #40 - Q Magazine



One of the 6 I drew this time. This one is from the Q magazine in the UK. I think it came out well.

Lady Gaga Chibi #41 - 944 Magazine



One of my all-time favourite Chibis I've done now. This is the photoshoot from 944 Magazine and the Remix Cover.

Lady Gaga Chibi #42 - Judas Electric Chapel



Well, of course the arrival of Judas has to have some chibis now! Here's the first of four, the Electric Chapel dance scene!

Lady Gaga Chibi #43 - Judas Gun



My second least favourite outfit from the video, but I do love this scene! So I had to draw it. Gaga and her Lipstick Gun.

Lady Gaga Chibi #44 - Judas Bathing



This was a very biblical scene, washing Jesus' feet. And her hair is like, BOOM!

Lady Gaga Chibi #45 - Judas Close-Ups



Another Chibi from the Judas video. This was my least favourite I drew. IT WAS JUST TOO HARD. D;

Lady Gaga Mini #7 - Bad Romance



Another Mini from Sarah. This one is from Bad Romance (obviously!)

Lady Gaga Mini #8 - Paparazzi



Mini from the Monster Ball Tour of Paparazzi and the Paparazzo Monster.

Lady Gaga Mini #9 - Disco Torch



Final Mini from Sarah, the Disco Torch at the Monster Ball Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Gaga Fans! Don't be afraid to leave us a comment!